Tank farm and oil field associated with Julian Petroleum company, Los Angeles, 1924-1933
- Tank farm and oil field associated with Julian Petroleum company, Los Angeles, 1924-1933
- Date Created
- [between 1924-1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to the article, "Julian Wells Under Inspection: Experts Visit Julian Fields," Los Angeles Times, 15 Feb. 1924: A1.
C. C. Julian was a con man who first hit oil in California in 1923 and over-sold shares in oil syndicates through the 1920'a into the 1930's. His business activities were repeatedly investigated. He committed suicide in Shanghai in 1934.
An oil field and "Tank Farm", owned by C.C. Julian and the Julian Petroleum company.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .