Correspondence between Charles Johnston and Dorothy Smith, 1934
- Correspondence between Charles Johnston and Dorothy Smith, 1934
- Date Created
- April 16, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Some excerpts from the note appear in the article, "Spurned Suitor's Love for Slain Girl Pledged by Tender Notes on Playing Cards, Youth Tells Tragic Tale," Los Angeles Times, 17 Apr. 1934: A2.
Correspondence between Charles Johnston and Dorothy Smith, before Johnston murdered Smith. Collected by Los Angeles police investigators.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.