Kidnapping victims John Jeske and his wife Elaine with unknown justice officials, Los Angeles, 1934
- Kidnapping victims John Jeske and his wife Elaine with unknown justice officials, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- [August 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
John Jeske and his wife seated with possible detectives and other justice officials. Likely related to their being kidnappers trial.
Possibly related to the article: "Detention by Bandit Gang Investigated, Kidnap Inquiry Opened by Jury," Los Angeles Times, 16 Aug. 1934: A16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .