Prince Kaya of Japan interviewed by Japanese reporters at the Ambassador Hotel, Los Angeles, 1934
- Prince Kaya of Japan interviewed by Japanese reporters at the Ambassador Hotel, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- August 28, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Three newspaper reporters kneel on the rug in the Prince's suite at the Ambassador Hotel room, 2 holding their hats and note pads as they interview and write, next to Prince Kaya, seated in a chair and wearing his military uniform. A man in a suit with a flower in the lapel stands behind him.
Prince and Princess Kaya undertook a seven-month world tour in 1934, visiting the United States, Great Britain, France, and Germany. The tour received extensive press coverage at the time.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.