Air Force captain Albert F. Hegenberger, 1927
- Air Force captain Albert F. Hegenberger, 1927
- Date Created
- June 18, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of Air Force Capt. Albert F. Hegenberger. Hegenberger was a relatively famous American pilot primarily based out of Hawaii. In 1935, he was awarded the Collier Trophy for outstanding contribution to aviation by President Roosevelt.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .