Sales tax administrator Clayton L. Howland at his desk, Los Angeles, 1935
- Sales tax administrator Clayton L. Howland at his desk, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- [between 1935-1936]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Clayton L. Howland was the Los Angeles Sales Tax Administrator appointed and subsequently removed in 1935.
Photograph depicts Clayton L. Howland, Los Angeles Sales Tax Administrator, at his desk signing documents.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .