Assailant William Hardy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Assailant William Hardy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- February 11, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph relates to article: "Child Found Near Death From Blows: Confession Made By Brother," Los Angeles Times, 12 Feb. 1935: 1.
In 1935, William Hardy confessed to the beating of his half-sister Helen Katherine Williams with a hammer.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .