Judge Carlos Hardy and A. G. Burlingame, Los Angeles, 1924-1938
- Judge Carlos Hardy and A. G. Burlingame, Los Angeles, 1924-1938
- Date Created
- [between 1924-1938]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Carlos Hardy (right) was a judge in the Los Angeles judicial system, cited in the LA Times from 1924 to 1938. He was faced with impeachment in 1929 on accusations of accepting bribes.
No information can be found for "A. G. Burlingame."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .