Sheriff Deputy John W. Hanby in a living room with firearms and gear, Los Angeles, 1935
- Sheriff Deputy John W. Hanby in a living room with firearms and gear, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- April 11, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
John W. Hanby was a prison captain, sheriff deputy and jail steward in the Los Angeles justice system in the 1920s and 1930s.
Photograph of Sheriff John W. Hanby seated on a chair in a living room with 2 or 3 rifles and coils of rope.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .