Fullerton mayor W.L. Hale presents "Uncle Willie" with new wagon, Fullerton, 1934
- Fullerton mayor W.L. Hale presents "Uncle Willie" with new wagon, Fullerton, 1934
- Date Created
- August 15, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
"Uncle Willie" (William Adams, right), a 97 year old Civil War veteran, is presented with a new wagon by city officials and Mayor W.L. Hale (left) in Fullerton, Calif.
Photograph was published in article: "Friends 'Chip-In,' Come to Rescue," Los Angeles Times, 16 Aug. 1934: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .