S.S. Hahn seatted in an office before an open book, Los Angeles, 1914-1923
- S.S. Hahn seatted in an office before an open book, Los Angeles, 1914-1923
- Date Created
- [between 1914-1923]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Samuel (Sammy) S. Hahn was a prominent defense attorney in the Los Angeles area who began practicing law in 1915.
This photograph (cropped) appears on a photo page between individual portrait photos of Jane Blair and Granville Blair. The page is titled "Men, Women and Things in the World's News," Los Angeles Times, 13 Sep. 1923: I6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.