State Commissioner of Corporations Raymond Haight, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, 1930-1939
- State Commissioner of Corporations Raymond Haight, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, 1930-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1930-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Attorney Raymond Haight was California's Commissioner of Corporations in the early 1930s and even ran for governor in the late 1930s.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .