Accused murderer William James (Curly) Guy leaving jail after acquittal as Deputy Sheriff Swan Wilson opens the gate, Long Beach, 1933
- Accused murderer William James (Curly) Guy leaving jail after acquittal as Deputy Sheriff Swan Wilson opens the gate, Long Beach, 1933
- Date Created
- [February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- William James (Curly) Guy was on trial for the murder of Walter Wanderwell, and was subsequently acquitted. The trial took place in Long Beach, CA.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .