Cashier's check application used as evidence used against Sidney T. Graves, Los Angeles, 1933
- Cashier's check application used as evidence used against Sidney T. Graves, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- [between Feb. 1933 - Mar. 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of a cashier's check application for the Crocker First National Bank, used as evidence used against Sidney T. Graves during his trial for bribery.
Sidney T. Graves was a member of the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors who was indicted for bribery and sentenced to one to fourteen years in prison. As reported in the Los Angeles Times, Apr. 6, 1933: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .