Detectives Leroy E. Sanderson and T. K. Shannon interrogate Hazel Glab about husband's murder, Los Angeles Times, 1928
- Detectives Leroy E. Sanderson and T. K. Shannon interrogate Hazel Glab about husband's murder, Los Angeles Times, 1928
- Date Created
- [circa June 19, 1928]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Hazel Glab was questioned on the evening of June 19, 1928 regarding the murder of her husband, John I. Glab. He was shot twice as he entered his car.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Mrs. Glab and Her Niece Re-Enact Death Scenes," Los Angeles Times,
Seated, from left to right, are: Al Corsin; Hazel Glab, widow of murder victim John I. Glab; and Detective Lieutenant T. K. Shannon. Detective Leroy E. Sanderson stands beside Shannon and appears to be taking notes.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .