Dr. Boyd S. Gardner sits on a step with a dog, Beverly Hills, 1935
- Dr. Boyd S. Gardner sits on a step with a dog, Beverly Hills, 1935
- Date Created
- April 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Gnaw Bones, Mayo Advice: Clinic Dentist Talks Teeth: Tobacco and Gum Chewing, Also 'Eating Like Horse,' Urged by Visitor," Los Angeles Times, 2 Apr. 1935: A5.
Dr. Boyd S. Gardner sits on a step with a dog. He was visiting California from Minnesota where he was head of the dental section at the Mayo Clinic.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .