Colonel Robert E. Frith, prohibition administrator, in dress uniform (copy photo, original photo taken circa 1900)
- Colonel Robert E. Frith, prohibition administrator, in dress uniform (copy photo, original photo taken circa 1900)
- Date Created
- [between 1925 and 1930?]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Colonel Robert E. Frith was the prohibition administrator for district 22 from 1925-1926 which covered Southern California and Arizona.
Portrait photograph Colonel Robert E. Frith in the U.S. Army's dress uniform, taken circa 1900.
Handwritten on negative: Col. R. E. Frith
Name on negative sleeve is incorrect; correct name is Frith, Robert E., Colonel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
United States. Army
Frith, Robert E.
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .