Girl stands in front of the Eastside Beer exhibit at the Food and Household Show, Los Angeles, 1933
- Girl stands in front of the Eastside Beer exhibit at the Food and Household Show, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa November 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A girl stands in front of the Eastside Beer exhibit at the Food and Household Show, sponsored by the Southern California Retail Grocers Association. She stands on a wooden board set upon crates of bottles which bear the slogan: Put Eastside Inside. There are bottles stacked up and cartoon birds fly around the background along with music notes. Signs reads, "Be Happier" and "Eastside Beer Perfectly Brewed." Another, smaller sign reads, "Eastside ginger ale lime rickey beer."
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Food Show Opens Today: Rare South Sea Island Birds Among Features; California Fish, Frozen in Ice, to be Displayed," 13 Nov. 1933: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Food industry--California--Los Angeles
Southern California Retail Grocers Association
Shrine Auditorium (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .