Destruction from flooding, Santa Anita Canyon, 1926
- Destruction from flooding, Santa Anita Canyon, 1926
- Date Created
- April 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the headline, "Little Santa Anita Canyon Flood Victim; Traffic Bridges Out," Los Angeles Times, 09 Apr 1926: A12.
A destroyed shed sits next to a mound of splintered wood and fallen tree branches.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .