John Perry Wood has been nominated to be a member of the State Bar Association, Los Angeles County, 1933
- John Perry Wood has been nominated to be a member of the State Bar Association, Los Angeles County, 1933
- Date Created
- August 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Bar Board Nominees Announced," Los Angeles Times, 21 Aug 1933: A14.
Former Superior Court judge John Perry Wood has appeared on a petition to be filed in San Francisco as candidates for members of the board of governors of the State Bar Association. Wood has been endorsed by the heads of every legal organization in Los Angeles County.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Judges--California--Los Angeles County
- Wood, John Perry
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .