Aloha Wanderwell and Margaret Hall at Walter Wanderwell's murder trial, Los Angeles, 1933
- Aloha Wanderwell and Margaret Hall at Walter Wanderwell's murder trial, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- February 2, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Jury Selected for Guy Trial," Los Angeles Times, 3 Feb 1933: A1.
Aloha Wanderwell, left, and Margaret Hall, right, wait to testify during the trial convicting Wanderwell's late husband's murder. They wear uniforms adopted by the late Mr. Wanderwell on his voyages.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .