Carl von Badenthal, also known as Carl Willinger, poses, Los Angeles, 1934
- Carl von Badenthal, also known as Carl Willinger, poses, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- [circa November 28, 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
"Baron" Carl von Badenthal, also known as Carl Willinger, sits at center. He is viewed from the waist up and faces slightly left as he looks directly to the camera. A hat rests on his lap. In the background, a wall stretches behind him at right and center and a door hinges open towards Carl von Badenthal at left.
A cropped version of this photograph first appears with the article, "Charge Faced: BARON LOSES TITLE IN JAIL Carl Willinger Denies He Intended Fraud When He Borrowed $1700," Los Angeles Times, 29 Nov. 1934: A1
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.