Film magnates Leo F. Forbstein, Hal Wallis, W. M. Koenig, Sam Bischoff, and Herman Politz engage in some reckless golfing, Los Angeles, 1934
- Film magnates Leo F. Forbstein, Hal Wallis, W. M. Koenig, Sam Bischoff, and Herman Politz engage in some reckless golfing, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- February 25, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Warner's Sound Artists Nab Cinema Golf Prizes," Los Angeles Times, 26 Feb 1934: 10.
Herman Politz lies on his back holding a golf tee with a ball on top between his teeth. Leo Forbstein, Hal Wallis, and Sam Bischoff stand over him, golf clubs poised, as a crowd of people watch behind them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Motion picture producers & directors--American--California--Los Angeles
Politz, Herman, 1886-1971
Bischoff, Samuel, 1890-1975
Forbstein, Leo F.
Wallis, Hal B., 1899-1986
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .