Marcia Treat enjoys her life after separation from her husband, Los Angeles, 1935
- Marcia Treat enjoys her life after separation from her husband, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- April 22, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Marcia Treat, wife of Baron Frederick von Reichenberg of Austria, is living continents apart from her estranged husband after a year and a half of marriage.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Titled Pair Live Apart," Los Angeles Times, 23 Apr 1935: A1.
Marcia reaches for another book from her shelf, holding an open one in front of her as she smiles into the camera out of the corner of her eye.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .