Artist Baron Kurt Ferdinand von Pantz during a visit, Los Angeles, 1932
- Artist Baron Kurt Ferdinand von Pantz during a visit, Los Angeles, 1932
- Date Created
- August 12, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Portrait of Artist Baron Kurt Ferdinand von Pantz wearing a painter's smock during a visit to Los Angeles.
A different photograph of Kurt von Pantz taken on the same occasion appeared with the article, "Pace Stuns Artist Visitor; But Hollywood Types Fascinate Him," Los Angeles Times, 13 Aug. 1932: A6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Artists--Austrian--California--Los Angeles
- Von Pantz, Kurt F., 1903-2003
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .