Austrian painter Baron Kurt Ferdinand von Pantz works on a commissioned portrait, 1932
- Austrian painter Baron Kurt Ferdinand von Pantz works on a commissioned portrait, 1932
- Date Created
- August 12, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Pace Stuns Artist Visitor But Hollywood Types Fascinate Him," Los Angeles Times, 13 Aug. 1932: A6.
Photograph of Austrian painter Baron Kurt Ferdinand von Pantz working on a commissioned portrait.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .