Portrait of actress Baroness Else von Koczian, Los Angeles, 1934
- Portrait of actress Baroness Else von Koczian, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- May 24, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A different photograph of Baroness Else von Koczian taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Producer Loses Bequest; Lillian Albertson Talks Self Out of Inheritance From Former Husband in Favor of Son," Los Angeles Times, 25 May. 1934: A5.
Actress Baroness Else von Koczian was friends with theatrical producer Lillian Albertson and was in court to support her when Albertson testified in a probate case to disinherit herself from her ex-husband's will. Albertson successfully testified that a newer will leaving everything to her former step-son had been lost but should be honored.
Portrait of actress Baroness Else von Koczian.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.