Poet Mary Brent Whiteside photographed at the Virginia Hotel during a visit, Los Angeles, 1933
- Poet Mary Brent Whiteside photographed at the Virginia Hotel during a visit, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- March 20, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph (cropped) appears with the article, "Dixie Poet to Write Verses on California," Los Angeles Times, 21 Mar. 1933: A1.
Photographic portrait of Mary Brent Whiteside, poet from Alabama, during a visit to Los Angeles. She was probably photographed at the Virginia Hotel where she stayed.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .