Family tree of the wealthy Wendel family of New York, 1932
- Family tree of the wealthy Wendel family of New York, 1932
- Date Created
- April 22, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Passport Prized by Heirs Apparent; Book May Be Key To Riches." 23 Apr. 1932: pg. A1.
Family tree for the wealthy Wendel family of New York. The last of the direct descendants, Ella Wendel, died in 1931. She left her multi-million-dollar estate to several charities. In the wake of her death, 2303 people from across the country filed claims challenging her will. Among them were Anna Wendel of Los Angeles and her children, Frederick Wendel, Helen Wendel Hannah and Lorene Wendel Johnson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Family Trees
- California, Southern
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .