Aftermath of a wind storm that hit the tents of the Fourteenth National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1924
- Aftermath of a wind storm that hit the tents of the Fourteenth National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1924
- Date Created
- February 24, 1924
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appear with the article, "High Winds Play Havoc With Tents at Citrus Exhibition; Gale Wrecks Orange Show; Two Are Hurt by Crashing of Heavy Timbers." Los Angeles Times, 25 Feb. 1924: A1.
Debris from the aftermath of a wind storm that hit the tents of the Fourteenth National Orange Show in San Bernardino.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .