Unidentified man kneels before the debris from a wind storm that struck the Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1924
- Unidentified man kneels before the debris from a wind storm that struck the Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1924
- Date Created
- February 24, 1924
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "High Winds Play Havoc With Tents at Citrus Exhibition; Gale Wrecks Orange Show; Two Are Hurt by Crashing of Heavy Timbers." 25 Feb. 1924: A1.
Unidentified man at the remains of the Fourteenth National Orange Show in San Bernardino after a windstorm destroyed most of the tents.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.