A V-5 submarine "N1" streams through the water during the annual Navy Fleet Parade along the Southern California coast, 1932
- A V-5 submarine "N1" streams through the water during the annual Navy Fleet Parade along the Southern California coast, 1932
- Date Created
- April 19, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Greatest Armada in Nation's History Passes in Review; Navy Parades Strength in Sea and Air Tableau; Hundreds of Ships and Aircraft Pass in Stately Review Before Crowds Masses on Shore." Los Angeles Times, 20 Apr. 1932: A1.
A V-5 submarine streams through the water during the annual Navy Fleet Parade along the Southern California coast, 1932. "N1" is painted on the tower.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .