Navy sailors Gathered around a mine aboard the USS Baltimore, San Pedro, 1920-1921
- Navy sailors Gathered around a mine aboard the USS Baltimore, San Pedro, 1920-1921
- Watson, George R., 1892-1977
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1921]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Navy sailors aboard the USS Baltimore, CM-1, cheer as they surround a mine during training maneuvers in the Port of Los Angeles.
Possibly related to the Los Angeles Times article, "Defenders Refused to be Tricked Into False Move; Bulwark of Seaplanes Saves Los Angeles Harbor," 3 Oct. 1920: I1. The SS Baltimore was part of the Pacific Fleet from September 1919 to January 1921.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .