Redlands University runners Marvin Vancil and Allen Griffin cross the finish line at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, 1933
- Redlands University runners Marvin Vancil and Allen Griffin cross the finish line at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, 1933
- Date Created
- December 9, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Probably related to Los Angeles Times article, "Redlands Harriers Win Race; Pomona Winds Up Second With San Diego Third in Cross-Country Affair." 10 Dec. 1933: E4.
Marvin Vancil, #114, and Allen Griffin, #129, both members of the University of Redlands track team, cross the finish line during the Southern California College Conference cross-country championship, held at the Rose Bowl. The winner of the race was Allen Cole, also from the Redlands team.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Rose Bowl Stadium (Pasadena, Calif.)
Vancil, Marvin, 1910-2000
University of Redlands
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
- Track and field athletes--California--Pasadena
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .