Artist Maroussia Valero standing next to her painting of a spanish woman, circa 1932
- Artist Maroussia Valero standing next to her painting of a spanish woman, circa 1932
- Date Created
- [circa 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Artist Maroussia Valero standing next to her painting of a Spanish woman. The large canvass is unframed.
Artist Maroussia Valero was born in St Petersburg, Russia. Valero was a resident of Los Angeles in 1932.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .