W.L. Valentine, president of J.W. Robinson, speaks at the 50th anniversary celebration, Los Angeles, 1933
- W.L. Valentine, president of J.W. Robinson, speaks at the 50th anniversary celebration, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- March 1, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears in the article, "Store Marks Anniversary; Throngs at Robinson's Levee Voice Appreciation of Entertainment for Eye and Ear," Los Angeles Times, 2 Mar. 1933: A1.
W.L. Valentine, president of J.W. Robinson Co, speaks at the 50th anniversary celebration for the Los Angeles-based department store, held at the downtown store at Hope St. and 7th St.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .