Department store officials celebrating J.W. Robinson Co's 50th anniversary, 1933
- Department store officials celebrating J.W. Robinson Co's 50th anniversary, 1933
- Date Created
- March 1, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
W.L. Valentine, (furthest man seated with notes in hand), with other company officials and city dignitaries at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the J.W. Robinson Co department store, probably at the downtown store at Hope St. and 7th St. .
A different photograph from the same event appears with the article, "Store Marks Anniversary; Throngs at Robinson's Levee Voice Appreciation of Entertainment for Eye and Ear," Los Angeles Times, 2 Mar. 1933: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Department stores--California--Los Angeles
J. W. Robinson Co.
Valentine, W.L. (William Lucas), 1870-1942
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .