Four men work on widening the road through Griffith Park, Los Angeles, 1933
- Four men work on widening the road through Griffith Park, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- April 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the articles, "High and Low Wield Picks in R.F.C. Relief Project: Motley Crew Found at Work on Griffith Park Roads, With Many Driving Own Cars to Job," Los Angeles Times, 30 Apr. 1933: 19, and "Park Drive Job Proving Unique, Griffith Road Being Rushed by R.F.C. Work army, Six Thousand Men Finding Daily Employment, Widened Highway to Offer Rare Valley View." 2 Apr. 1933: pg. 18.
Four men with shovels and picks work on widening a road in Griffith Park. Dozens of cars can be seen parked along a long stretch of the road.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Griffith Park (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .