Aerial view of San Pedro harbor with ships from the Navy's Pacific Fleet in the background
- Aerial view of San Pedro harbor with ships from the Navy's Pacific Fleet in the background
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Aerial view of the San Pedro Harbor, home to part of the Navy's Pacific Fleet. Numerous battleships and other vessels can be seen in the background.
Possibly related to Los Angeles Times article, “Navy Home From ‘Battle’ Gives 40,000 Men Leave; San Pedro-San Diego Area Base for 152 Ships as Month’s Gruelling Pacific War Comes to End,” 23 Mar. 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Government vessels--American--California--Los Angeles
Naval yards & naval stations--American--California--Los Angeles
- United States. Navy. Pacific Fleet
- San Pedro (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .