US Navy aircraft carrier seen from above, 1920-1939
- US Navy aircraft carrier seen from above, 1920-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to Los Angeles Times article, “Navy Home From ‘Battle’ Gives 40,000 Men Leave; San Pedro-San Diego Area Base for 152 Ships as Month’s Gruelling Pacific War Comes to End,” 23 Mar. 1932: A1.
US Navy aircraft carrier seen from above. More than 30 aircraft can be seen on her deck.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.