US Navy aircraft carrier seen from above, 1920-1939
- US Navy aircraft carrier seen from above, 1920-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to Los Angeles Times article, “Navy Home From ‘Battle’ Gives 40,000 Men Leave; San Pedro-San Diego Area Base for 152 Ships as Month’s Gruelling Pacific War Comes to End,” 23 Mar. 1932: A1.
US Navy aircraft carrier seen from above. More than 30 aircraft can be seen on her deck.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Aircraft carriers--American
- United States. Navy. Pacific Fleet
- San Pedro (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .