Navy's fleet oiler USS Patoka waiting for the Goodyear-Zeppelin airship to moor, San Pedro, 1932
- Navy's fleet oiler USS Patoka waiting for the Goodyear-Zeppelin airship to moor, San Pedro, 1932
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times articles, “Blimp Volunteer Finds Mooring to Floating Mast at Harbor Easy,” 24 Feb. 1932: A3. Also related to: “Ship Could Moor Zeppelin: Patoka, Equipped to Anchor Air Liner in Emergency, Has Received No Orders to be Prepared,” 15 Oct. 1928: 2.
Related to images uclamss_1429_4031 to uclamss_1429_4035
The Navy's fleet oiler USS Patoka in the San Pedro Harbor awaits the Goodyear-Zeppelin airship (not pictured), which is practicing mooring into the ship.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.