Aerial view of United Airport in Burbank during U.S. Army air maneuvers air show, 1930.
- Aerial view of United Airport in Burbank during U.S. Army air maneuvers air show, 1930.
- Date Created
- April 26, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Army Hawks Thrill Huge Crowd By War Mimicry: Daring Birdmen Swoop Through Breath-Taking Maneuvers as 200,000 Persons Watch." 27 Apr. 1930: A1.
Aerial view of the crowd of spectators, estimated at 200,000, at the U.S. Army Air Corp birdmen aerial fighting force air show.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .