Aerial view of United Airport in Burbank during U.S. Army air maneuvers air show, 1930.
- Aerial view of United Airport in Burbank during U.S. Army air maneuvers air show, 1930.
- Date Created
- April 26, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Aerial view of the crowd of spectators, estimated at 200,000, at the U.S. Army Air Corp birdmen aerial fighting force air show.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Army Hawks Thrill Huge Crowd By War Mimicry: Daring Birdmen Swoop Through Breath-Taking Maneuvers as 200,000 Persons Watch." 27 Apr. 1930: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .