Dr. John Roscoe Turner addressing U. S. C. graduates at Olympic Stadium, Los Angeles, 1932
- Dr. John Roscoe Turner addressing U. S. C. graduates at Olympic Stadium, Los Angeles, 1932
- Date Created
- May 29, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dr. John Roscoe Turner, president of West Virginia University, addressed the University of Southern California’s graduating class of 1932 at Olympic Stadium on May 29th.
This photograph is related to the article, “Three Classes Hear Sermons,” Los Angeles Times, 30 May 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Exposition Park (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Graduation ceremonies--California--Los Angeles
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Turner, John Roscoe, 1882-1960
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .