Lucille Truesdell and her 20-month-old son Myron, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lucille Truesdell and her 20-month-old son Myron, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- March 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Multiple motorists are being charged with erratic driving after an accident, which caused Lucille a fractured pelvis and multiple cuts and bruises in trying to protect her 20-month-old son Myron.
Myron stares into the camera with tears on his face as he sits on the bed where his mother lies, smiling and with her arm around the child.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Drivers Get Long Terms," Los Angeles Times, 13 Mar 1935: A1.
*Stamped date not provided, date from negative sleeve used.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .