Governor Frank Merriam, Gerald Toll, and Leo Anderson gather at the Biltmore, Los Angeles, 1935
- Governor Frank Merriam, Gerald Toll, and Leo Anderson gather at the Biltmore, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- February 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Governor Merriam stands at a dining table surrounded on either side by Anderson, Toll, and other unnamed men.
Photograph appears with the article, "Merriam Advises Relief Policy of Pay-As-We-Go," Los Angeles Times, 13 Feb 1935: A1.
The Los Angeles County Republican Assembly meets at the Biltmore to discuss unemployment relief.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Merriam, Frank Finley, 1865-1955
Biltmore Hotel (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Anderson, Leo E., 1902-1993
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.