Hayward Thompson driving across Colorado Street Bridge while blindfolded, Pasadena, 1927
- Hayward Thompson driving across Colorado Street Bridge while blindfolded, Pasadena, 1927
- Date Created
- January 31, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Hayward Thompson successfully drove for five hours and thirteen minutes, a total of 100 miles, through congested traffic all while completely blindfolded. The affair was his 333rd exhibition and the longest since his sixty mile drive in Miami.
Different photographs taken on the same occasion appear with the article, "Vision Marvel Breaks Record," Los Angeles Times, 01 Feb 1927: A1, A12
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .