Carmi A. Thompson and his wife Leila E. Ellars come to California before sailing to Manila, Los Angeles, 1926
- Carmi A. Thompson and his wife Leila E. Ellars come to California before sailing to Manila, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- June 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Leila sits on the arm of her husband's chair with one arm around his shoulder.
Colonel Carmi A. Thompson has been commissioned by President Coolidge to make an economic and social survey of the Philippine Islands. He and Mrs. Thompson have come to Los Angeles before they travel to San Francisco en route to Seattle to sail for Manila.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Thompson Off Today For North," Los Angeles Times, 08 June 1926: A14.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .