"Pipes of Pan" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- "Pipes of Pan" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
Pan (Adrian Massa) seated on a hill with a wilderness behind him and a field and a shepherd seated on a rock at the front. A little boy is perched at the top of the wilderness area at the back. The float was entered by the city of Monrovia.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.