"Fountain of Youth" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- "Fountain of Youth" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The "Fountain of Youth" features a central fountain formed of a delicate spray of blossoms with a youth in the center (Dick Osborn), in the center of a gathering of little girls riding herons (Nancy Noll, Marian Marshall, Barbara May Fields, Harriet Rich and Donna Jean Daggett) with one young outwalker in view.
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Fields, Barbara May
Tournament of Roses
Daggett, Donna Jean
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .