Tournament of Roses Queen Muriel Cowan and 4 attendants on the "Firebird" float, Pasadena, 1935
- Tournament of Roses Queen Muriel Cowan and 4 attendants on the "Firebird" float, Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
Close-up of Rose Parade Queen, Muriel Cowan, and 4 attendants on the back of the "Firebird" float, against the domed Russian mosques (the 6 attendants were Dorothy Bruce, Emily Bettainer, Lynn Smith, Shirley Chamberlain, Catherine Butler and Lucille Spelts).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .